It’s no secret in our house that I have a committed relationship with Amazon. We’ve been in a long-term relationships for far far too many years now with no breakup in sight.
AMAZON, do you hear me. I AM COMITTED AND FULLY OBSESSED WITH YOU.
Let’s be real though, who ISN’T obsessed with Amazon. Actually, I retract that statement. The few short years I lived in PA. I lived in a SMALL town called Lancaster. I’m sure if you know anything about it, you know it’s literally AMISH country. That’s basically all there is there. Please don’t ask how a big city girl ended up there… that’s for another post. I worked at an Elementary School and overheard co-workers actually talking about not knowing what Amazon or what Amazon Prime was. I actually almost spit my food out because Amazon Prime is basically the only way I live my life.
Anyways, I’m here to share with you the BEST and cutest Amazon Toddler Clothing that’s essential in your babes wardrobe.
I’m very particular about what I dress my daughter in, especially right now while I get a say in what she wears because we all know the days where you get to dress your sweet baby and toddler in the cute bows and tutu’s and little animal boots are short.
These are all of my favorite clothing buys, probably to date from any store I’ve shopped at for her. All of her clothing is either from Amazon, Zara, or H&M.
See the full list here
- 1 – Linen 2 Piece Set
- 2 – Linen Dress
- 3 – Gingham Bloomers (one of my TOP faves!)
- 4 – Lined “Doc Martin Dupe” Boots
- 5 – Tulle Dress
- 6 – Linen Jumpsuit
- 7 – Pinafore Dress Overalls
- 8 – Lined Boots (I added both sellers because these boots are so good and sometimes cheaper from other sellers!)
- 9 – Ribbed Knit 2 Piece Set
- 10 – Ribbed Knit Set (adding another option as well because it’s that good. SO SOFT!)
- 11 – Linen 2 Piece Summer Set
- 12 – Baby/Toddler Bows
- 13 – Ribbed Leggings (these are basically all she wears in the winter, STAPLE wardrobe item)
- 14 – Ribbed Footless tights (for real, so good!)
- 15 – Ribbed Set (again, more sellers for you to choose from)
- 16 – Tutu Bloomers (another favorite, and staple in her wardrobe, we wear these in both summer and winter with tights, constant compliments on these!)
- 17 – Bloomers Set
- 18 – this is me realizing I have 2 of the same dress listed, forgive my mom brain. You get it, mama…
- 19 – Ribbed Leggings Set
- 20 – again, am I serious?
- 21 – Ribbed Onesie with Shoulder Ruffles
Seriously, these are all so good and I wish my daughter could wear these forever. I’m sure you will LOVE these items and I’d love to hear if any of you order any of these and how much you love them.
Amazon, you the real MVP.